Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yipeee! I am going home!!!

After almost one and half years I am finally going to Sikkim, my home. It feels that it has been ages since I have been home. A lot has happened since the last time I had gone, my brother promoted himself from school to college, the expiry of my grandfather and so on....
 
A file photo of the "RAI Brothers"

Well today was a nice day as we had gone to the airport to see off Bawa n Dinesh.They are going to Delhi and from there to Shimla... I asked "when are you coming back Bau?"
and he said "In march"... So enjoy their presence Delhiites, till he is there...
And a superb lunch followed at Hema didi's place. I am now packing to leave for Sikkim. I will be back to Bangalore on 5th Feb. And a rocking Yes+ course is starting on 9th Feb at Malleswaram,Bangalore which will be taken by noone other than the uncomparable "Mr. Rashmin Pulekar".
But before I land up at home I am making a brief one night stay at Malda which is a small town in West Bengal.
Ashish from IISc has organised a satsang there and i would definitely like to soak myself and to soak others in the divine music, before I head on to the Himalayan Mountains.(And also give a feel of what YES+ satsang is..)
So guys, I most definitely would like to post something from Sikkim and not to forget some stunning photographs of the landscape there(but all these will depend on the availability of an internet connection there).
So until further notice, KEEP SMILING!

7 comments:

Sunand said...

wow! Happy holidayzzzz

komal said...

have funnnnnnn and awaiting your posts from there.. and of course the beautiful scenery of sikkim enjoy home..........

Enchanted Sophie said...

Have a nice time..!

Unknown said...

bon voyage ami...no place like home

Faith Lasts said...

WOW its such a nice pic...Enjoy a lot haan! Sikkim seems a Wonderful place
jai Gurudev

Vijay said...

lagta hai pura india explore kar loge :)
nice photo

Anonymous said...

Oh yae!! :) Thats nice one!!

Post a Comment