If we allow the current govt to continue I will not be surprised if terror attacks are planned, discussed and officially approved by the Parliament.
We need to throw these ENEMIES of the nation out of power.
Lets all VOTE FOR CHANGE
Some more CREDENTIALS of the current Govt of India
- On the day of Mumbai train blasts, Govt of India gave Rs 150 crores for earthquake relief in Pakistan
- Govt of India gave Rs 3000 crores to Afghanistan. Innocent citizens of India who are Victims of terror attacks HAVE NOT GOT ANY AID.
- Rs. 51,000 Crore missing from the Indian Treasury - Report of Auditor General
- 72,80,000,00,00,000 You cant read that number...its Rs. 72,80,000 Crore(1500 Billion USD) black money of Indians in Swiss Bank. Our PM refused to demand for account holders identity, though Swiss Bank had offered to reveal. No marks for guessing why
- Madrasas are being shut down in Pakistan. Govt of India is giving them CBSE status !! Our Muslim brothers and sisters are being deprived of scientific secular education.
- Our Government has given 25 lakh scholarships ONLY to minority students. But poor students of other communities are not given similar scholarships.
- Out of 36000 temples in Andhra Pradesh, 28000 have closed down in the last five years.
- The minorities in Nagaland, Mizoram & Kashmir have not got the similar privileges like the minorities in other states? The Govt is following different rules for different religions?
- By the Home Minister's own admission : "India is surrounded by a circle of fire". Rajiv Gandhi's vision of a powerful "SAARC" is now defunct.
- Below poverty line population increased by a horrifying 20 per cent. From 27 crores in 2004-2005, its now 32.5 crores.
- The Pakistani flag is now being hoisted in five districts of Assam. 92000 Hindu and 6000 Christians who have been evicted by Bangladeshi infiltrants, are now languishing in refugee camps. The government has turned a blind eye to this....
Don't be deceived. What appears to be communal is not communal, and what appears to be secular is not secular.
Vote for a
Terror free nation,
Criminal free politics,
Corruption free governance,
VOTE FOR CHANGE
Though I am not aligned and working for any political ideology or party, i think the time has come for a change.
And to put it simply.
Vote, vote for BJP. This time.