Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The magic of Photoshop!

Ever since I saw a few things which could be done with Photoshop I have been fascinated with it.You could do almost seemingly impossible things with it. Attach someone's head to yours,change your hair colour,remove all scars and blemishes from your face,reduce weight, lose fat from areas where you want a toned up look etc. etc.

I agree that's its not a child's play to understand all the tech jargon there and apply it but surely a little knowledge of Photoshop can go a long way in the way we handle our photos and images.Specially for people who write regular blogs and are net savvy , posting and publishing text along with images , a little touch of Photoshop magic can do wonders.

This post is inspired by a very popular article which I got while in Digg : You can check out the article here:

Now time to show off. here are a few things which I did:

Photo within a photo:

Vishalakshi Mantap before and after 

 
And see how I made Guruji soak in the Rain.
 
Before
 
After
Are you impressed?

P.S. There are a couple of things I have put up in the sidebar. One is the wowzio tag cloud(the animated Blogumus was totally disfunctional as thankfully pointed out by Anand) and the other(i feel it's really catchy) is the recent posts widget which automatically parses and displays the image in the post. If there's no image, dearest guruji is always there.
So how do you like it?? Hm?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done! I'm really glad you liked the article, and have put it to use! The effects look great. I hope they'll come in handy in future blog posts. :D

Vivek Barun said...

thanks michael .for the great article.

Faith Lasts said...

WOW the rain effect is Awesome..
How do I get photoshop?

Vivek Barun said...

@Bhawana
You can download photoshop at
http://www.brothersoft.com/adobe-photoshop-download-59748.html

Post a Comment