Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

An eventful week.

The past week was full of events.First of all my apologies for not being able to post as frequently as I wished, a part of the blame goes to my internet connection which was not functional for some 5 days till it got fine just now.

First things first: Happy Birthday to Dinesh Bhiaya.There is no one whom I admire more.And it makes me dance with joy because his birthday falls just  1 day after mine.So happy birthday to us both.

I have a lot of things to write about.
First we had a grand Satsang/Concert here in North Bangalore where I performed along with Harshal Bhaiya and team.The Satsang was a big hit and it left everyone begging for more.
Second event of note was our very late night escapade at the 24 hrs open cafe-coffeeday at 3 am on 29 sep.(It was my birhtday).The bill was somewhere around Rs 400 and we didn't pay a dime.I am sure you will want to know how?Courtesy:Devang Bhaiya.

Third: We had gone to pick up Bawa from the airport.So it was a loooong journey from the Airport to Ashram.We were talking about many things and Bawa said that it was the only time he was awake the whole time while coming back from the Airport.We also had a special Bawa session in the Ashram with all the yes+ participants from the city.

Each of these needs a separate post and I am sure it would make an interesting read.So watch out for more details...

6 comments:

Faith Lasts said...

Yeah that's what I was thinking, each one of that needs a separate post..So cool

And
A Very Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUU!
:)))

Abhay Karnataki said...

Happy Birthday Vivek!

vivek barun said...

thanks all

Sunand said...

Happy B'day Vivek..

Anand Jage said...

vivek happu happy birthday.. seems like you had great time.. ! rock on!

Unknown said...

Hey Buddy...many many apy returns f the day! the coffee day exerience rocked

Post a Comment